Thursday, November 13, 2008
A doze of insanity.

Waiting forver for someone.
I am in a really weird mood today. After the conversation I had with Qwerty, and the many Googles I did.
I think I may just go nuts one day. I bet it wouldn't be surprising at all for you, because of all the odd stuff I post.
I am just sick and tired of waiting for the inevitable, and I do not mean death (for some goosebrain who probably misunderstood, thinking he has a sick sense of humour).
Things don't always work out your way. I understand that. I don't understand why I wait with such hope. I don't understand why I cannot control myself, and force myself to forget somethings and just move on.
That's it, it's official. Bring out the banners people, call the news.
I AM CRAZY! NUTS!
The lights are on, but no one's home.
I want to be guided into the sunshine. Stupid rain.
With Love,
