Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Trust.
Little red riding hoodYou know how fairytales always have a happy ending?
I know many wish that current issues involving you could be the same. Well, life is unfair, or else I would have been the Queen of the World by now. Instead, I'm still a girl with many sweaters shouting at people to "Go home and drink milk".
Deal with it. Life's like that. You don't always get what you want. Sometimes all you have to do is open your eyes and realise that you're helpless against Nature or get the guts to fight back. It's not going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it!
"If Nature is not with you, even jelly can break your tooth."
It'll probably act like a slap on your face when you come back to reality. I remember the many slaps I've eaten. :D
Today, we went to the Republic Polytechnic for a short course. It was really interesting because we were introduced to a new software, and as usual, I made a fool of myself. Hah!
The campus is really great, but I'm afraid that's not where I aim to go. The library is a total dreamland and I love the entire campus. WOW!
Oh yeah! Yesterday I watched "The Cheetah Girls 2" on Disney Channel. Boy, am I in love with the hottie-hot-hottie actor! :D


HOT! :D
If only you were a fairytale.
Labels: Happy endings.
With Love,
