<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1236603312483558303?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-ism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 23, 2008


Queen Of The World.


IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! :D
EVERYONE SCREEEAM!
Nope, actually, WE cannot scream. Instead, we should start bawling like the little babies we are.
Hah! Sec 3s have to stay back for an extra TWO weeks for supplemetary classes. I guess we are far, far behind the syllabus. Geez, it may suck but imagine the suckish-ness you'd feel if you leave the O'level exam hall without any confidence.

Quoted from Mr Shaheful: "Our students said that the A. Maths paper yesterday was sooo easy that they took 45 minutes to complete it!"

I guess 3e3 has a lot of extra pressure because we are supposed to be one of the pure science classes with triple sciences as well. GAHH! The pressure; it's killing me, I swear.

I have to admit though, for the past few days, I've been SLACKING like HELL, I tell you. Come back from school, shower, watch TV, use computer and sleep. I uess I have to pay attention again for the next two weeks. Keep my eyes open and stop yawning due to my never-ending insomnia.

Today, we had a half-day and we played cards and did things considered normal for students after examinations. Later on, we went to the Biology Laboratory for our Mock SPA Exam.
We had to do an experiment on enzymes! :D
I tell you, the scary part about SPA is that you get really nervous when you see all the apparatus neatly arranged for us. Individual work is sooo stressful to the mind. :D
After SPA, we went down to the canteen to check for "opportunities". Too bad there were none.
I guess they realised that a group of students were sort of cheating them. ):

Then I talked to Kelly. WOAH! Boy, am I proud of her. Clean sheet of A's and B's. She's a sure-go in Triple Science, not like any old chewing gum. Then Amanda and her gaped at my report book as well. The period of comparing marks and complimenting each other.
Then suddenly, Victor, Yong Da, Marcus and Mr 2nd-in-level came to the canteen and started fooling around. Victor, as usual, was boasting about his English marks. Haha! :D


I WILL REMEMBER THIS DAY BECAUSE:

  1. It was supposed to be the last day of school.
  2. We had our first practice in Biology SPA (which still haunts me)
  3. Victor decided to show off his still-alive debating skills with me.
  4. I realised that my EOY scores are still bad, though I did improve in my L1R5.
  5. I shouted mother-in-law at the bus-stop because Ee Ping told me to. It wasn't until later that I realised what it meant.

This is for Qwerty: Sharpay and Ryan are the best! ;P

Labels:



With Love,

Me, me, me, me.



PARVEEN :)
14 September '93.
Singapore.

Who?


Hey. :)
Masterdebater. (Read it wrong at first?)
Queen of nostalgia. I'm gay like that. :)
Pretty tough to crack, I'd like to think.
Socially awkward at times.
I love sarcasm, humour and optimism... Or do I?
Life's too short to get upset all the time.
Grammar Nazi, guilty as charged.

Pretty well-developed moral compass. Try me.
I admire sarcasm, intellect and brains, but I get awfully lame at times.
Still waiting for romeo.
(I know right?)

YBlack and white.


October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

YTalk to me.






Y Credits


Designer: YPARVEEN. Yes, me.
Host: YPhotobucket

website stats

.