Monday, October 13, 2008
Pride and passion.
I hate pessimism.
I say it very bluntly and maybe a little too crudely.
You must understand though, that negative energy is inevitable.
Everyone's bound to have some pessimistic thoughts.
It reeks if it goes out of control, because then you not only affect yourself, but others as well.
This energy is contagious, and I tell you, it's worst than shit.
GAHHH! Seriously, it sucks.
Especially to your friends. Frequent grumbles are okay, but if you start greeting friends with a shaky smile and a sigh, I'd tell you to go home and drink China milk.
Seriously, it bothers me BADLY.
I have an example: Najmah.
She's a really good friend but when she is all sad and pessimistic (wich is usually the case), she starts feeling all moody and depressed. Its depressive to hear the constant sighs and grumbles which have been repeated, and repeated, and repeated.
RAWRRR.
Now my brother is giving me a shitty puppy-dog face, so I guess I better free the computer.
Roll of thunder,
Hear my cry.
Get rid of PESSIMISM!
Labels: -ve energy.
With Love,
