Tuesday, October 28, 2008
The Funny Bone.
If there is one piece of advice I can give you without hesitating, it is to love humour. That's how you enjoy life. Laugh, laugh and laugh!
Yesterday, I went to Kinokunya to do something I'm known for doing. Haha! In the end, I bought a few books, and the best buy is definitely the BIG book of INSULTS!
Yes, I had fun insulting almost everyone I knew. BWAHAHAHA! I suddenly feel so much more evil! >;D
Oh, but I won't post the insults today. Let there be some more fun tomorrow. BUT, I have a nice
"Insanity-ism Special" today. Wanna see? Hehe! :D


Wth?

Lol, really believable right?

Oops, in that case, I better not. LOL!

BWAHAHHAAHA! This one damn nice lah!

Intelligent humor.



There's a limit to lame-ness.

Haha! :D

So mean right?

No wonder its missing! :D

Woah, as long as it is gentle, I don't mind.

LOL! I can imagine it already.
"Honey, I couldn't get you flowers! Let me arrange for your funeral!"

Before-after photo. Results may vary?

LOL! This one is a true report, FYI!

Who in the dumb world would name a cat "Help"?

Basic rights for ducks? That's a first.

Lol, plain dumb idiot. He deserves to be caught.

How tempting! I wanna buy!

For all your grand-mamas out there!

Hmm, I don't mind the urine smell.

I don't mind!

WTF?!?!

Diet Water - same taste with more nutrition and less fats. -.-

Everyone, send your dogs!

BWAHAHAHA!


Such a genuine discount!

Co-incidental.


Haha! I like these types.

Enjoyed? I have plenty more! All you need is a sense of humour. ;D
Labels: baby., Laugh
With Love,
