Thursday, October 30, 2008
A dilemma.
I don't how someone is supposed to feel under certain circumstances. For example, if I made Qwerty wear pink, I wouldn't know she'd react. Would she be angry, or willing to try something different? Hurt that I "forgot" that she absolutely hates pink, or just plain moody?
It's really hard to tell what's on people's minds all the time. Sometimes you get a clue while chatting with them. For example, if you happen to see a lot of ":D" and ":)" and ":P", you know that the person is happily chatting with you. Not moody, not forced, and certainly not against his/her will.
BUT, if you see no smileys and many one-liner replies, you can smell the rubber burning, baby! You know how it feels like right? Let me show you a typical conversation:
Retardo: Hey!
Idioto: Hi.
Retardo: So what's up?
Idioto: Nothing.
Retardo: How have you been?
Idioto: Good.
Retardo: Oh, so what are you doing?
Idioto: Sorry, I'm busy.
Idioto has gone offline.Irritating right? :D
Ti amo? Nahh. :/Labels: Rudeness.
With Love,
