Monday, October 20, 2008
The Black Rose.
A black rose is something I wouldn't mind on Valentine's Day.Oh, it's so darn lovely and enchanting. However, maany believe that it symbolises mourning and death. Sadly, this black rose does not truly exist. It turned my smile upside-down when I read about it.
I tell you, I'd be impressed and touched by someone who tries to make a real rose black in colour. Boy, that would be just wondeful! :D
I should probably stop dreaming already. Black roses are just fragments of someone's imagination.
I have fallen in love with my blog song. I bet you guys may find it irritating; but I love it!
Question Of The Week:What would you do if someone you don't know so well but want to know better starts feeling upset with you just because you replied his/her text message late?
I really don't know.Labels: Hanging on a cliff.
With Love,
