Monday, September 22, 2008
The underlying controversy.
The world has become a shaky place.
I won't elaborate.
Anyway, my ranndom last post may not mean something. I'm not sure of what it means myself. I think I'll take a long break before coming back to blogging. Oh, the reason is apparent.
The exam fever, of course! I am not sure of how I will fare. I feel nervous. I bet everyone else is, unless they have a hell of confidence; which I think Sharifi does. Haha, it's a joke. He just jokes all the time about he's so smart and all. He's got my brain flooded with thoughts of his self-confidence.
It's something you have to work for. It doesn't come free of charge, just like how you have to extract the juice out of the orange if you want to drink orange juice. Effort is required. Enough of prep-talk though. I feel so dull. Everyday seems the same for me nowadays. Is it a sign, a symptom?
Ahhh, I'm not sure.
Yawn.
Labels: Running away.
With Love,
