Sunday, August 24, 2008
Synopsis of events.
The wind blow against me, pushing me to the Taj Mahal. (India)
HELLO!
Yesterday was a GREAT day. So darn fun! Kelly, Brenda, Hidayah and I had a
rock-climbing course, and WOW, it was fun! We had a little bit of theory and A LOT of pratical. I climbed three walls,
TO THE TOP!
It wasn't really that tiring. Watch the videos at the Girl Guide's blog. Our spiderwomen guides! My fastest timing: 2 minutes plus. Felt that sense of accomplishment!
Then, I rushed for my TKD class. Reached there quite late, and didn't have much time left. We had some sparring, and I injured my shin, AGAIN! This time, it's my left shin. I hope it's not a hairline. Still hurts, though. )':
Then, I rushed home, as we had a wedding dinner to attend! AHAHAHAHAH! I love wedding dinners! Mmmmmm! Had like, 7 cups of FRUIT PUNCH! Yum yum! The food there was also delicious!
Heehee, envious? :P
Labels: Out of my mind.
With Love,
