
The lovely clouds of Genting.
" The sky is the limit. "
I'm officially obsessed with the sky. I love it, since young, when one day, a random question popped into my mind. A question that cannot be answered for certain. Something I knew a girl my age shouldn't have thought of.
Look out of the windows when you're free. Drown into the blue, swim in the clouds.
Whenever I take pictures, I realize that most are skies. It just is so serene, truly a wonder.
I know, my photography skills lack a lot of substance; I just enjoy looking at the photos of the skies.
Today, I saw LJW's match against China's GZY for the Bronze Medal. Boy, did I get into the fever; muttering words of encouragement under my breath. Singapore wanted that medal so much! Anyway, I know she was trying her best, and it was an admirable struggle. I'd say:
"Try and try again!"
Be positive. The cup is never half empty; it's half full. (:
Anyway, we had swimming lessons today, and as usual, I was pathetically hopeless, if there's such a term. Hah! I couldn't do the strokes properly, and was constantly scared of losing grip of the board. This resulted in the side of me I've never seen before; the side who refuses to listen to me. I kept telling myself: "Come on! You know you want to learn this!", and somehow, I just kept messing up. Not so good, I'd say. ):
On the other hand, Qwerty rocked the pool with her freestyle strokes. GAHHHHH!
Then, in GG today, we had to carry out the Healthy Lifestyle Activity, so I decided (very last minute) to give the guides an "Introduction to Soccer". I know, look who's talking. I hope they had fun. :/
Never will be.
Labels: A sky full of silent suns.