I love TKD. BLACK BELT! (:
HEY!
"Life is an action-packed movie. Full of drama and melancholy; lacking logic many a time."
I know, I know. We all are tired, we all suddenly feel the fatigue. It's like the burden finally sank into us. Like Matilda said today, "I have no mood to study nowadays!"
Well, at least I know I'm on the same boat. It has been a stormy ride, but you know what they say:
After the storm comes the sun! (:Anyway, today we had our Biology test (MCQ).
Qwerty brought her ball (I
know what you're thinking. I'd say: "STOP THINKING!") today. We were playing with Ah Ming's Smiley Ball and her Tiger Beer Ball, asking random and often silly questions. I guess it was kind of a Mathematics/Physics invention, and we were playing PROBABILITY. So we asked the same questions and SHOOK each ball hard, and we got the same answers twice. Hmmm, accurate much?
Oh, by the way, the ball I'm refering to is those "Magic Balls". You know, the one which gives answers. Ah, I forgot its actual name. )':
DYK: If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (:
I'm s-s-s-sorry. I didn't mean to break your heart! I'm a heartbreaker, I'm a heartbreaker...