<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1236603312483558303?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-ism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 29, 2008


Mysterious aura.


"The sense of urgency, it's too much. The cool mist raises my hair; suspicion arousing."

I guess one who wasn't deprived of a childhood would know how it feels like to go back to your primary school. Everything looks so familiar, yet little details get changed overtime. I wonder if anytime soon, these little details would evolve into a completely new picture.
Anyway, I went to LSPS with Brenda. The bus was crowded, and this uncle got mad because some kids didn't want to sit down. He started yelling about the situation in India, where buses are filled to th brim, and people sit on the roof of the bus to get to their destination. I managed to dig out a picture of that. It's not EXAGGERATED.



So yeah. I met Wan Yi, and she CUT HER HAIR! That's why I couldn't recognise her at first. Well, I cut my hair as well, so it really is no biggie. Yi Ru was there with her. I can't believe I FORGOT his name. How utterly embarassing!

Soon, Yvonne (LAKSA!) came, and so did Triffany and Benjamin. Wow, I remember, when I was a primary school student, I'd always wonder who the "tall-tall" uncles and aunties in "funny-funny" uniform were. They'd always stop by our class during Teachers' Day and wish my teacher, thanking her and all. I bet today, some kid would have been staring at me, wondering the same thing.

Anyway, afetr that, Wei Guang (WATERMELON GRAVEYARD!), Michael and gang arrived, along with our dearest GOLDFISH. I was so surprised, seeing that I had almost grown to her height. Mdm Goh was as bubbly as usual. Miss her lessons like mad. She's pregnant again!

CONGRATS, MANGO! :D

Came home, and mood gone. Sigh, tomorrow, there's the Hindi Debate Competition. What a wrong choice of word. It's not even a debate, which makes it so... BLAH. :/

It's more of an oratorical, and I basically have to give a 4-5 minute speech on "The Impotance of the Hindi Language in Today's Society". Crap, that too, in Hindi of course. So I'm literally dead. I sound worse than a dead duck with a sore throat (LOL?!) when I speak in Hindi. Yes, it is THAT bad. It's like asking an American to speak Singlish. (BEAN CURD!)

:D
Haha, for those thinking about my weird choice of background music, think again.

I LOVE IT! (For some really weird reason.)

It's just one of those pieces that, you know, has a story behind it. Something that tells a tale. The tempo, the rhythm. I'm not normally a "Music Person", unless you call screaming "Mercy" in class singing. Ever since I heard it, I just fell in love with the tune. Oh yeah, I got to know about it when my buddy (from the India Exchange) brought me to a cinema to watch a Bollywood movie, together with MICHELLE and SHAMEERA! I had to translate the whole movie for them, which was worth it because they LOVED the movie. Hmm, maybe I should add that as a point in my speech. Hindi is important as not all can watch Bollywood movies without the knowldge of Hindi.

Hindi - Mother of all languages? That's what I got when I searched the Internet. I know it's an ancient language and all. Hmmm....

Who is Yabadabadoooooooooo? Find out, after the break. LOL. Seriosuly, I know exactly who will be reading this okay, QWERTY AND NAJMAH!

Labels:



With Love,

Me, me, me, me.



PARVEEN :)
14 September '93.
Singapore.

Who?


Hey. :)
Masterdebater. (Read it wrong at first?)
Queen of nostalgia. I'm gay like that. :)
Pretty tough to crack, I'd like to think.
Socially awkward at times.
I love sarcasm, humour and optimism... Or do I?
Life's too short to get upset all the time.
Grammar Nazi, guilty as charged.

Pretty well-developed moral compass. Try me.
I admire sarcasm, intellect and brains, but I get awfully lame at times.
Still waiting for romeo.
(I know right?)

YBlack and white.


October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

YTalk to me.






Y Credits


Designer: YPARVEEN. Yes, me.
Host: YPhotobucket

website stats

.