Friday, August 8, 2008
Infatuation; a silent killer.
" Where there is silence, there are thoughts. "The abominable of life is the side we are at.
I'm not trying to be atrabilious here; just picture a dollop. You shape it, you decide what it becomes. What do you want it to be? Dream big, and you might get what you want; specific details.
I'm not going to blog much today. Exhausted; truly drowning in fatigue. Haha, this reminds me of the lactic acid and biology. Oh, nevermind.
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names &/or objects, and nothing must be made up!
- 4 letter-word: PORN! :D (I'm kidding!) PEAR!
- Boy's name: PETER
- Girl's name: PRISCILLA
- Occupation: PRESIDENT! (Ahhh! The prestige!)
- Colour: PURPLE! (Universal GAY color)
- Something you can wear: PETTICOAT. -.0
- Beverage: PEACH Tea. Mmmmmm...
- Food: PRATA! Hehe.
- Something you found in the bathroom: PALMOLIVE shampoo. Hehe, I have a cheeky answer to this one, but it'd be wrong to post it up here. (Curious ones approach me at your own risk!)
- Place: PARIS! Ahhh, love that place!
- Reason for being late: Powder got stuck on my face? o.0
- Something you shout: PARVEEN is so chio bu! Heehee!
- A show that you watched: Powerpuff Girls. Don't ask. :X
READERS:
See if you can find out what's so special about this sentence. Hehe, it's easy! ;))
"Murder for a jar of red rum"
I'm aiming BIG.
Labels: Yawn.
With Love,
