<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1236603312483558303?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-ism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 3, 2008


Hassles in thought.


I miss Cambodia! :(


A little shy girl I met in the primary school there. While I was taking pictures with the others, she was standing at the corner quietly looking at us. So I grabbed her and snapped one photograph with her. I hope I made her day. (:



Oh yes, I love this place. It's like, behind the silk factory. This is where they get their silkworms from.



" It's not all about your abilities anymore. It's a constant battle with yourself. How long can you last? "


No, I was not kidnapped by some aliens and taken to Uranus for some testing. Nor was I in the hospital because some crazy idiot knocked me out. I was away because of the GARGANTUAN workload. I reckon many of us might be feeling the same way ever since our June holidays ended. It's like time is flying twice as fast, and you really cannot catch up. I guess it's true, time and tide wait for no men. You just have to put your game face on, and give it your best.

I think I want to give everyone, including me, some motiation and inspiration.
We came so far. I remember last year, I was striving for the Science Stream (to be more specific, triple sciences). I remember the days when we got the slip of paper to choose our subject combination, even before the streaming. I remember the day when I got back my Mathematics paper...
That very day, we had the Guides' cookie sale in the canteen. I remember everyone asking me why I was crying. It was the first time I lost confidence in myself. I felt the uncertainty; the feeling that I wouldn't get into my dream class, wouldn't make my parents proud. I got in, and I didn't feel like I derserved it. So I pushed myself harder, so that I could convince myself that indeed, I do deserve it.
I guess by constantly reminding myself about last year, I try to motivate myself. These days, I feel increasingly tired. You know, the feeling that I just want to give up and see what happens.

AHH!
Ignore my rants. Built up frustrations are explosive, like a time bomb. Remember to keep track, or you may just blow up one day. (:
I cut my hair, and now its really really short. Haha, I hope it's okay.

The "SCARIEST" ride in Genting. Super fun! It's really high.


See! It's covered by clouds! Haha! I miss that.

It was never about you. It took me so long to realise. Haha.

Labels:



With Love,

Me, me, me, me.



PARVEEN :)
14 September '93.
Singapore.

Who?


Hey. :)
Masterdebater. (Read it wrong at first?)
Queen of nostalgia. I'm gay like that. :)
Pretty tough to crack, I'd like to think.
Socially awkward at times.
I love sarcasm, humour and optimism... Or do I?
Life's too short to get upset all the time.
Grammar Nazi, guilty as charged.

Pretty well-developed moral compass. Try me.
I admire sarcasm, intellect and brains, but I get awfully lame at times.
Still waiting for romeo.
(I know right?)

YBlack and white.


October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

YTalk to me.






Y Credits


Designer: YPARVEEN. Yes, me.
Host: YPhotobucket

website stats

.