Tuesday, July 8, 2008
The wind of yesterday.
I'M BACK!Hehe, I know, I know. This blog has probably gotten so rusty and dusty that I'm probably a global threat of titanus now. (:
The holidays didn't seem like holidays to me. I thought we were supposed to have some time off to relax! :/
Anyway, I'm still really worked up with the numerous projects and various activities, so I guess I will not be able to post my pictures of Cambodia, Genting and the Kota Tinggi camp. I'll try to upload them little by little, though.
Seems like I have another opportunity to practise my photography skills (which, I must say, are limited). There's a wedding of one of my relative, and this will be my chance to show you guys how a real Sikh wedding takes place. Golly, I'll have to wear traditional clothes though. I'm not used to that.
My attire is not conservative AT ALL! I swear, you can probably see more stomach of mine when I'm in it than when I'm wearing a bikini (FAT chance!).
Well, that means I won't take poctures of myself, though I'm quite certain my mum will. :D
Oh yeah, about the TKD tournament. I'm so darn HAPPY!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!I GOT A GOLD MEDAL!Yay me! I mean, the girl I sparred with was a national fighter, meaning she had represented Singapore in tournaments. I just kept kicking and blocking myself. I was
soooo shocked when I saw that, at the end of two rounds, I was leading by 3 points! I seriously had no clue.
My friends were all like,
"You've such great stamina! You didn't even look tired! WOW!"Anyway, that makes it 7 golds for me, and still counting. I heard there might be another tournament at the end of the year. GREAT! I get pretty nervous thinking of it. :/
I wonder when debate trainings will resume. I miss Giselle! :(
For lessons, we had a change in seating arrangement, and now I'm sitting with our president. No, not president of Singapore. HYSS'very own president of the student council. This also means that I get lonely a lot, as he has loads of meetings and what-nots. For example, he wasn't here today because he went for the OBS (Outward Bound thingy).
Our very own laughing buddha and Ah Ming weren't here as well. :(
AHH! Qwerty and me are a couple now! Hehe, we even have couple watches and pens. Guiness watch lol. I have the slim one, to represent the girl, and she has the male one (the broader one).
The only reason she got to be the male was because she is like, 12 days older than me.
I'M TALLER!Oops, there goes the bell. Gotta run back to class now.
Sigh.
Labels: Lost without you.
With Love,
