Monday, July 21, 2008
Say it again.


Hello!
I bet Najmah and Qwerty are satisfied after seeing me in my ethnic costume.
Sincere iesfor the inconsistent posting. There was a wedding I attended last week, and it was after a LONG time that I actually went for a wedding.
Anyway, life is pretty hectic right now, life a fast flowing river. If you stop your boat, there's a high possibility that you might capsize and lose everything. You have to just, as they say, "go with the flow".
It is really not easy to concentrate when you're seated at the back of the classroom, where you can see everyone doing their own work.
Today, I went up on stage to present the QOTD (Quote Of The Day) with Qwerty. I was supposed to present it with Benjamin from 3E4, I guess he was absent. God Qwerty didn't make that much of a fuss. I know, if I were to ask Najmah, it'd take 10 days to convince her.
Speaking of the devil, she cut her hair! Oh no! How sad! I'm trying to grow mine. I think hers would look so much better if it were thick and long.
Having such a miniature ponytail only puts more emphasis on her lalat! :P
I feel really exhausted, drowned by the amount of homework we have. Tests, homework and projects.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Hee, momo is mine!
Labels: Just a little closer.
With Love,
