Thursday, May 15, 2008
Why do all good things end?
I know, it's only been awhile since I last posted. Who cares?
PREP TALK.(Might be "boring" for some of you.)I just realised that there are some things in life that cannot be taken for granted, some things that people cannot go "that's life" to. Some things can be altered, and though finding that one panacea can take almost your entire lifetime, it will be worth it. What's the point of making life a bundle of intriguing lies and would-haves.
Everyone deserves a break, and I have no psychological trauma, mind you. I just bloody need to get rid of my two-faced attitude. -.-
I couldn't sleep yesterday, and guess who was to be blamed. The pebble in my previous post. Yes, those vivid dreams that many would consider a luxury, I consider them nightmares. I'm sick and tired of memorising every small detail; at the peak of nausea.
This whole world consists of ten million different problems. Look at the earthquake in China, the cyclone that hit Myanmar, the bomb blast in India, the hurricane in the US. So, maybe, the birds perched on the tree outside might have problems as well. No problem can be scaled into magnitude, okay?
All I want to do is to be with Mr Dream, and let out all my frustrations. There are some things in the world that you don't feel comfortable telling others. I know how it feels. I was frantically looking on my MSN chat log, waiting hopelessly for someone to sign in.
Lost in my own thoughts.Labels: I'm with you.
With Love,
