Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Running away.
"Before the jump of death, something came into her mind. It might have been the panoramic view of the lush greens surrounding her; she changed her mind. Flashes of hope begin to flood her brain, and she decided to open a new chapter; a new beginning, without the persisting silhouette of the past..."-Parveen
HELLO! (:Oh, I tell you, I had a
GREAT day today! Boy, was it fun! In the morning, Qwerty and I were cracking lame jokes(as usual). Then, we started going
uber lame!
(NOTE: "Uber" is pronounced as "oooh-ber" and not "ahh-ber")So anyway, we were chattering non-stop about Qwerty and Sotong. Then, in the class, we were playing with one of Qwerty's book! We'd go
"Left page, first word!" and flip to
completely random page to see which word describes the relationship of "who-and-who".
Then, when it was Qwerty's turn, the first word was "29" and I deciphered it as something totally
WRONG! There were many random statements made, and it was really fun. Friends can be so FUN!Then, at the later point of the class, I decided to play a classic "Parveen Prank" and wrote this on a post-it sheet:
* "QWERTY LOVES ------ FROM 3E-!"*Details like the name and class are not provided so come to your own conclusions, people! :P Then I was like, purposely hitting her back to let it stick and all. Guess what? It did stick! A few girls saw it and started to spread the message, and soon, many were laughing and adding silly messages. Poor Qwerts! :(
Matilda even wrote this:
"YES! SHE LOVES HIM LIKE SHIT!"AWWW! Anyway, she found out soon after that because obviously, I was 'touching her back too much'.
Then, I went on to paste it on several other girls like - Matilda, Najmah, HuiMing, Charmaine
Matilda's one is particularly funny, because I got the chance to "hug" her and I
SMACKED it on her back!
Then, during MT class, I was translating English phrases to "borken" Chinese sentences. Qwerty was my interpretor!
I went around the class saying
LAME things! Ah, it was just a great day!
After school, I went for the selections thing at JJ. Surprisingly, not many of those expected to come really came. I ran two laps on the track to "warm-up", though I swear, I'm not good in running! I was slow and practically out of breath! Its the first time I felt the pains of being an asthmatic.
Well, anyway, the T&F coach briefed us on the events and told us to do "strides". Apparently, that's a new word I learnt. Basically, we had to run 100m at 70% of our speed. Gee, their 70% looked like my 216.75%! (2 decimal place)
In the end, I found out that I'm going to be trained in long jump
AND a relay race, and the intensive trainings are scheduled in the holidays. I swear, I'm no runner! :/
Yeah, I'll try my best and train to the maximum. (:
OMG, WILL IS HOT! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS! GAHHHHH! (:Labels: Middle of my frustrated fears.
With Love,
