Friday, May 23, 2008
Realising your mistakes.
AHHHHHHHHHH!I swear, I'm so happy I can SCREAM in joy. We got back our report books today, and the rumors were true! I still cannot believe it! Oh my gosh! OH WOW!
I TOPPED THE LEVEL!Okay, okay, BIG deal! I still don't think I deserve it though. I swear, I was thinking I'd get results that'd suck! Seriously, I don't think I'm worthy of it. :/
ANYWAY, it's the HOIDAYS!
Meaning, it's the time when my hectic schedule begins! Tomorrow, I'll be having AEM and TKD classes. Sigh, then, at about 10p.m., I have to go to the airport and I guess rest there for awhile, because we're supposed to meet at 3:50 a.m. in Terminal One. Geez, I seriously doubt the timetable. I'm sure I'll have fun in Cambodia.
Well, let me try to sum up my BUSY, BUSY holiday schedule. Actually, it's not THAT busy.
1: Cambodia Trip!
2: Genting Highlands!
3: Supplementary classes!
4: T&F intensive trainings!
5: FLAG camp!
6: Courses for Guides!
7: TONNES of project work!
8: Video thingy together!
9: Kota Tinggi, HERE WE COME!
Labels: Cracked soul.
With Love,
