Thursday, May 8, 2008
The last hurdle.

Inspirational messages smacked right where my vision goes. They help, okay!

The light I turn to when I lose all hope and the fatigue controls me.

Love for quotations never stop. :D

I love the negative mode. See! The ink of my hi-lighter turned dark! :D

Okay, okay. Notes and more notes, piling.

Hee, playing a fool when taking the frequent breaks. I'm confined to the room.

Doodles when I get distracted.

I keep seeing that face staring at me! GAHHH!

Tired, man. Lol,

Doodles again. Haha, these cartoons I draw are in hot demand in the class. Wonder why! :D

Okay, whatever, Ignore this! :P

The message I look at when I feel like giving up. It reads;
"A pessimist is one who makes difficulties out of his opportunities; An optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties."- Reginald B. Mansell

Hydrating myself at the table. Didn't want to waste precious time. ;D

Candid shot. I was thinking about things. :D

Doodles again. With Jet Junior, my son! :D
HELLO!I know someone who used to say that a lot to me. Okay, I should stop getting so convoluted over minor issues like that. Anyway, it's on to the last obstacle now, our E. Mathematics Paper 2.
I took some pictures of the mugging period these past few days, and guess what? I FOUND MY USB CABLE! Whoohooo!
The clock ticks by slowly, and though every second seems to be nothing important, it is one second closer to tomorrow, one second closer to death. Hey, it's true again. Look at your clocks now. Every second that ticks by is a second ticked off as "wasted" in your journal of life.
Okay, I'm going too deep. I'm not being all sentimental and all, I just sometimes feel really random, and I guess no other person can understand me better than Najmah does.
Anyway, today's papers got a GARGANTUAN sigh of relief out of me. I guess it was okay, and last night's headaches were worth it. All that's left is the E. Maths paper, and I hope I can conquer successfully. The fatigue and exhaustion is incomparable. I'm not used to studying and revising so much. I never took anything so seriously. GAHHHH.
In assembly, T.A.G. was playing a fool as usual, but Qwerty's sick. :(
Apparently, she caught the exam fever, literally. HAH! I swear, if I find that bug which infected my beloved Qwerty, I'll smash it and grind it and fry it. UGGHHH.
GET WELL SOON, QWERTY!Anyway, I was watching Matilda's calculator drama. It started like this...Matilda (whispers under her breath): Oh, shit! (Should it be censored? Hee!)
She raises her hand to catch the attention of Mr Ong, the best teacher! :DShe: Mr Ong, can I take my calculator from my bag?
He (nods): Be quick!
She: Okay!
She rushes to her bag and fumbles through its contents to no avail.She: Shit! I can't find it!
He: Nevermind, try and attempt the questions!
She (whispering into his ears): Can you help me check my bag? Please?!?!
He (looks uncomfortable): Err, you go and check again.
She: OKAY!
Again, she fumbles through her bag to no avail.He: Okay, nevermind. Continue your paper...
Okay, so I was distracted for a few seconds, but mind you, I had time to finish the paper. This tragic story about Matilda's calculator ended with Mr Ong letting her use Terrence's calculator when he wasn't using it. PHEW, huh?
Then, after the Chemistry paper, Miss Loh, our Chemistry trainee teacher, gave us mementos and bid farewell. Ahhhh! I love her gift. Everyone has their own personalised ice cream stick in a test tube, and our names are on it! Really sweet of her! I'll miss her, seriously, though she'll be teaching in JJC.
Qwerty was asking people for Panadol. Poor thing! She looked really unwell and tired. I'm gonna make sure she laughs like hell on Monday. There's no school tomorrow! :D
Today, Najmah and I had a pretty distorted conversation. Wow, I was laughing uncontrollably. Who knew such twisted things would come in her mind. So random and intriguing.
My Birthday List:
MATILDA!
EE PING!
QWERTY'S SOTONG!
SHUGEE!
CHANG LIN!
And this is the last hurdle, the last obstacle.Labels: All stressed out.
With Love,
