Sunday, May 18, 2008
Ignorance is bliss.
"She looked down at the lush scenery, wondering how she ended up there. She was separated from the beauty of the world, in her own fountain of regret. Beyond the sky was a rainbow; one that only she knew the value of. Drowning in her own sorrows, she prepared to jump, thousands of feet above the ground."-Parveen
Ugh.Not what I'd call a good day. Couldn't sleep last night, and I had a horrible dream. It wasn't a nightmare, though. Not to do with monsters and all. I guess it's true what they teach in psychology-
"Your dreams are part of draining your emotions."I'm addicted to mangoes! Okay, that was random, but I swear, I eat at least one mango a day! Mangoes are
definitely the kings of all fruits!
Anyway, yesterday, after screwing up our experiment in the AEM, I headed for TaeKwonDo(TKD) class. It was supposed to be training on tactical sparring, but not many seniors turned up. The young ones did, mainly because the exams are over. So we just did kicking and all. Sir trained me to do the
360 kick. Gee, those jokers taught me the wrong type, but in the end, I got the hang of it. It's really very easy. I'm really upset because I have the black-belt assessment next Sunday, but I'm flying off to Cambodia on that very day, so I'll only get my certificate on September. :(
On Friday, I found out that the school wants those who came second for the T&F events on Sport's Day to go for the selections for the Nationals. I might have gotten 2nd for my long jump, but I know I can't jump that good. Anyway, I'm still going 'cos Raydin Mass advised me to just try it out.
PS: Ahh, Qwerty, the *whatever* Brothers are good! The videos are cool! Thanks for 'dedicating' one to me. :P
PPS: My TKD Tournament is on 6th of July people! Tag if you are interested to come and support me.Labels: Find me.
With Love,
