Thursday, May 15, 2008
I never saw it coming.
"She stood there alone, at the shore, gritting her teeth. Clenched in her palm was a smooth pebble, with three letters engraved on it. With a sudden bolt of energy, she threw the pebble as far as she could, and watched it disappear into the foams of the waves; hoping that it'd never come back. A wave of exhaustion hit her immediately, and she laid on the groud, the sand scraping the bare skin of her arms. In her slumber, she saw the pebble making its appearance, dominating what she thought was her life."- Parveen
Hello!I'm so glad that there will be school tomorrow, though I'm not exactly looking forward to seeing my grades. I get really agitated when I'm home-alone for a long period of time, and my loneliness kills all my spirit.
I've been living a life with a secret identity for the past few days. Too bad I cannot tell you guys here, I would surely love to flaunt!
Let's see the brief synopsis of the examinations...
GEOGRAPHYNajmah: Oh shit, shit, shit! I die ready!
Matilda: Wah! Not fair sia! NOT FAIR!
Qwerty: Kick my chair when sotong passes our class!
Me: Errm...
SOCIAL STUDIESNajmah: Oh shit, shit, shit! I die ready!
Matilda: Okay lah! Quite easy!
Qwerty: Kick my chair when sotong passes our class!
Charmaine: I wrote about two factors! Can or not?
Me: Errm..
E. MATHS P1Najmah: Oh shit, shit shit! I die ready!
Matilda: WAH! NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR!
Charmaine: ALL Sec 2 work?!?! NOT FAIR!
Qwerty: Okay, lah! Sotong's class say very easy!
Me: Errm..
PHYSICSNajmah: Oh shit, shit, shit! I die ready!
Matilda: WOAHHH! NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR!
AhMing(a.k.a. EVIL!): Woah! I don't know even one answer!
Yeah right, smartie! :PCharmaine: AHHHHHHHHH!
Me: Errm..
A. MATHSNajmah (
Before Mr Ong went through the paper): Okay lah, 50-50.
Najmah (
After Mr Ong went through the paper): Oh shit, shit shit! I die ready! 12/80?!?!?!
Matilda: Parveen, I get lower marks than you! Until now I count, I only have ONE mark.
Charmaine: Woah, quite easy what! I think I can bring my grades up!
Smart! Smart!Me:
BOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!CHEMISTRYNajmah: Oh shit, shit, shit! I die ready!
Matilda: WOAHHH! NOT FAIT, NOT FAIR!
AhMing (a.k.a. EVIL!): Very hard sia! I cannot even answer!
Yeah right, smartie! :PCharmaine: AHHHH! But never mind, EXAMS ARE OVER! I can go sun-tanning!
Purposely making the Bio pupils feel jealous, sia!Me: Errm..
BIOLOGYNajmah: Oh shit, shit, shit! Die ready! Actually, okay what!
Matilda: Woah, damn EASY! WHOOHOOO! At least I knwo I won't fail for this!
Me: Errm..
E. MATHS PAPER 2Najmah: Okay, lah! 50-50.
Charmaine: Hah?! Cannot divide the bigger volume by volume?! Why?
Me: Errm..
Hey, the papers are over, no regrets okay! Especially Najmah. Her mole called me yesterday to complain about her constant pessimism.
IT said that Najmah's pessimism was making her forehead hot, and the mole couldn't sleep well. Seems like I'm Najmah's care-taker now, huh?
Stop coming in my dreams.Labels: Dreams of YOU.
With Love,
