Saturday, May 17, 2008
The hard struggles of life.
"She sat there, confused, staring at the figure before her. Never before had she seen that place, the musty stench and the humid surroundings. Her thoughts were the facade of reality. As she raised her arm out to reach the figure, her fingers felt nothing but the wet air. The figure was gone, and what remained was the imaginary shadows of darkness that loomed about her, which reminded her of her loneliness; the feeling of being avoided."
-Parveen
Yes,We got back our results, and yeah, I'm pretty upset over mine, though tons of my friends say I did relatively well.
I just want to remind you guys:
There's still time for change.We still have two more papers to take before the actual papers. I've been telling myself that a lot lately, trying to reason my lack of good grades. I could've done better, and everyone shoud agree that each and every one of you could've done better. Well, except for people leaving no question wrong. I say,
MOVE ON.Najmah, I really want to tell you something. I want to explain somethings to you. We never have the time to, eh?
And take that lecture seriously, don't make a mockery of it. Every word is the truth. Don't be upset over your grades. Be upset at yourself, and then change. No pessimism, okay? (:
There's no need to decipher what your grades mean. The answers are all in you, and I know what went wrong with me. :D
Anyway, we had the AEM today, which was quite interesting. We had to put a gene into a bacteria cell, and see whether we got transformants or recombinants. Having Najmah as your lab partner is really very, um, interesting. :D
She's so darn
GRACEFUL!
Oh no, I'm attracting the
WRONG, WRONG attraction:
#1: Qwerty wants a romantic dinner with me.
#2: Najmah has weird dreams about me.
#3: Ee Ping called me cute.
o.0"PS: I'm just kidding lah! :PLabels: Miracles of life.
With Love,
