Wednesday, May 14, 2008
The clouds of dread hovering above me.
Is it me or has Blogger changed a little?
Never mind that!
Anyway, I finished doing the Girl Guide Blog skin. At last! Now Brenda won't have to scream at me 24/7! Haha, you can check out the blog! (:
OMG! Charmaine is fighting for MY Cristiano Ronaldo! Oh no-no-no-no-NO! He's mine!
#7 was mine, is mine and will ALWAYS be mine! (:

AHHH! It's not only his charismatic moves! The fact that he's playing for Manchester United just adds the icing to the cake!
WHOOHOOO! MANCHESTER UNITED WON THE BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE!

Winners for 2007 as well! (:

Haha, I should start singing "We Are The Champions" and jump on my bed like the crazy shuck-head I already am!
Hee! I put three pictures, meaning I beat CharChar! :P
Ah, I'm kidding!
My eyelids feel heavy, the fatigue takes control of me. I think I'm utterly exhausted. I'll update another time, I guess.
I'm still waiting.Labels: Manchester United.
With Love,
