Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Recap.
Well, at last, the busy month of March is over, done with and a thing of the past.
I'm so darn happy that we're no longer rudhing for time for many things.
The debating competition is over, and we finally beat the school 3-NIL. Before our competition, we saw SJI and Victoria School debating. The speakers from SJI were so good. I love their wit and charisma. Their second speaker has a really nice opening to his speech. We didn't get to see the entire competition, so I still do not know which team won eventually. As for our competition, when the adjudcators were tabulating our scores and all, all three of us were looking at Giselle with oou fingers crossed. When we saw her smiling, we somehow got more hope. Guess who is the best speaker? Yours truly. (:
I just love debating. It is really fun. But there are many questions posing as potential threats. What in the world do I do with my future? I'm in a terrible state of confusion. So what if I'm in the Science stream? Yes, it can guarantee a lot of things, but what is the point when you do not know where you're heading. Career guidance, please? Yeah, yeah. Many others also have these questions in their mind, and I'm not the only one. Blah, blah.
Well, my fever is gone, and currently, I have no voice. I sound like a bagpipe that was last blown in 1867. Okay, a little exaggerating, but you'd probably faint. Najmah went around like a really random girl today. Throughout the day, she was on a mission to tell remind me of what she thought of my actions - Cute, 'Blur', Random etc.
And I was as usual telling her that I was as cute as her armpit. Then she nagged about my diet. She claims that I'm anorexic, because I have a SORE throat and cannot take solid food. Hahahaha! Anyway, it's not like I'm skinny to my bones or anthing. In fact, I'm quite chubby. Oh Najmah, go to someone else to nag at, will you? But I guess that's what my friends are supposed to be for, eh?
Today, in the AEM, HM was like gesturing to us about
something. When we realised what she was trying to say, I was laughing in my mind, since it's really painful to laugh without a voice and all.
Ohmygod, I just LOVE JET! Seriously.Labels: JET.
With Love,
