<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1236603312483558303?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-ism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 28, 2008


Last post.


Hello guys.
Yes, yes, before you start harping on how it's the exam period and how I shouldn't waste my time online, let me inform you that this will be my last post before the exams. Take that as an excuse from me, I don't care. A lot has been happening lately, and I guess being a girl with a short attention span, hitting the books for hours does me no good. Everyone needs time to play. After all, it was all work and no play that made Jack a dull boy. Haha!

Its not fair to be so contradictive in your thoughts, as someone once told me. I guess I've overlooked on many things. Concentrating on my revision is one thing. Yes, I understand what our teachers have been bleating on about for the past few days. It's the rush period when information is forced into our brains and our teachers silently pray that we'll remember every word of it in exams. I have no problems with that, but revision has never really been my 'thing'. I didn't even revise before my PSLE. Imagine my score if I did. Then, a new resolution was born and I decided that it'd be the best for me. Education is life.

Well, I'd like to thank many important people I know. Basically, everyone! Ooops, but don't be upset if your name's not in. I just have too much on my mind. I'm being random here, but it comes from the bottom of my heart.

#1: God, for making me who I'm. (:

#2: My family - Mum, Dad and Bro. Blood is thicker than water, they say! Seriously, they've been the ones pushing me in everything I do, the main reason if I excel. :D

#3: Najmah, for being the best-est(If I can make such a word!) friend there ever was. I still remember the first day when I transfered to HYSS. How was I to know that Missie Shy would be friends with me two years later. She's truly someone who inspired and motivated me, and tolerated my fierce tantrums. :D

#4: Qwerty, for being there to laugh with me and at me almost all the time. She makes me forget my stress, and I really, really want to thank her for that. No one in this world has actually done this to me. Every moment I spend chatting with her is time invested in something promising. Also, singing songs with her is fun! :P

#5: ALL my teachers - Mr Ong, Mrs Chong, Mrs Chia, Mrs Firdouse, Ms Wong x 2, Ms Chiang, Mrs Wee, Mdm Adlin and many more, for just being there to guide us and pass on their knowledge and skills to us. Students are nothing without teachers. (:

#6: Giselle, my ever-sarcastic debate coach, for always being the source of motivation before and after debates. She's a great coach, and I just LOVE her. :D

#7: My Girl Guide Sisters - Fatin, Zahidah, Brenda, Kelly, Matilda, Hidayah and the juniors, for laughing at my uber lame jokes and being so-darn unique. Everyone of them have made me smile in more than one way. We went through scepticism from many, but we made HYGG a success.
It's never easy being the pioneer batch, people. ;)

#8: Rachel and Charmaine, for always making me laugh and bullying me during assemblies. One pokes me from behind, while the other sings songs with me. GAHAHAHAHA! The Assembly Gang RULES! :D

#9: My Tae-Kwon-Do Sir and mates, for making me a black belt and supporting me in every tournament. This is the only reason why I got my six gold medals. (:

#10: Noreen, Arina and Matilda, for being great debate buddies and for the endless hours of sarcasm and laughter we experienced.

#11: The mystery guy that I'm going to meet ten years later. The one I'm going to get married to in England and have a child(not TWO!). Haha! Thanks for not coming into my life yet. Seriously, I wonder who it'd be. (;

#12: Zubbie, Radin and "The Gang", for being there every morning so that I have a good start to the day. They never cease the cheerful "Good Mornings" and the laugh-your-ass-off funny jokes on VARIOUS topics. General knowledge involved, okay? ZUBBIE has the best joke topics, right DAH? :P

#13: Hui Ming, the vice-president of the sctudent council. Hey, she's my little TAU GEI! Gahahaha! Seriously, she's so skinny, she reminds me of bean sprouts. Not that I like eating them. :/
She's SOLID! I swear, she calls me evil and all, but she's an inspiration to ME! (:


It was all a misunderstanding. Good things do come to an end, and I guess I'm not standing on an unbreakable piece of thread. Let obstacles pass, Parveen, and remember only the good times. Regret the bad times, and vow never to make the same mistake again. It's not worth the wait, especially not for you. (:

Labels:



With Love,

Me, me, me, me.



PARVEEN :)
14 September '93.
Singapore.

Who?


Hey. :)
Masterdebater. (Read it wrong at first?)
Queen of nostalgia. I'm gay like that. :)
Pretty tough to crack, I'd like to think.
Socially awkward at times.
I love sarcasm, humour and optimism... Or do I?
Life's too short to get upset all the time.
Grammar Nazi, guilty as charged.

Pretty well-developed moral compass. Try me.
I admire sarcasm, intellect and brains, but I get awfully lame at times.
Still waiting for romeo.
(I know right?)

YBlack and white.


October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

YTalk to me.






Y Credits


Designer: YPARVEEN. Yes, me.
Host: YPhotobucket

website stats

.