Wednesday, April 23, 2008
EXAMS
People, people, people.
This is going to be the last post until my exams are over. Yes, you know your self-centred geek of a friend wants to study so that she can beat the CRAP out of Sharifi and make sure he does ALL
400 pumpings for all eight subjects. See, I had a bet with him. 50 pumpings per subject for the loser. HAHAHAHA! Sharifi, start training with dumb-bells yeah?
Before I go, let's just let out all the air pumped into us the whole two terms!
Randomness:
#!: I hate it when Sharifi smells his PE shorts after PE and when he wipes off the sweat on his face after playing soccer using the WHITE part of his PE shorts. EEEEEWWWWWWWW! :/
#2: I hate it when Najmah feels REALLY scared to tell me something, when its obviously of no importance to me. :(
#3: I love it when Qwerty laughs with me during MT class 'cos it can really get boring doing nothing. Especially with her freeze smile. Vanessa is the icing on the cake! (:
#4: I love it when people crap with me anywhere. Just don't repeat the same joke twice. It's like, breaking a so-bloody-darn important RULE.
#5: I love to play with Charmaine's hair and sing "No Hair" with her. The TAG also gangs up on Najmah. Bwahahahahaha! :D
#6: I hate it when someone makes it obvious that they're talking about ME indirectly, especially if it's something BAD. :/
#7: I don't like people with no sense of humor. Humor is everything to me, the main principle of my life, that is. I appreciate sarcasm, it's a skill.
#8: I hate Sharifi. :D
#9: I hate that so-darn-bloody-irritating stuck-up little annoying BRAT who's currently on a couple fight with Najmah.
#10: I love being SINGLE! Bwahahahaha! It's fun. I'm so happy I've never had a boyfriend before! Looking at many situations, that is. :D
#11: I am in LOVE with reading. It's not a nerd's thing okay, 'cos Najmah doesn;t like to read, and she's a nerd! Ahhhh! I'm kidding! :D
#12: I LOVE MY BFF - NAJ-MAHHHHHHHH! ((:
#13: I LOVE MY LAME BUDDY - QWERTYYYYYYY! ((:
With Love,
