Wednesday, April 9, 2008
CRAZY!
CRAZY day today!
In the morning, my special bathroom visitor was there as uaul to watch me bathe.
-.-
Chill, he's a lizard! :D
I'm still recovering, and my coughs are scaring qwerty. Ohmygosh, what started as a joke ended up creating paranoia. Tuberculosis? Oh gee, you expect me to have that? Firstly, my cough isn't contagious, though I don't know how Najmah and qwerts got sore-throats and coughs. But seriously, my cough was triggered by my dry throat. You know, the panadol overdose when I had the HIGHHH fever. Then in the lift, I suddenly got "triggered" and was coughing like crazy. The girls were covering their mouths and were praying to 'survive' and not contract TB. WTH? :D
I wanna see the DOC! :(
Well, we had the Chemistry test today. One word: AVERAGE!
Sigh, I'm so used to the low grades I've been getting, I guess this won't make a difference. Geez.
Our last two periods were supposed to be Physics, but Lychee(Mrs C.A.J) was going to Changi village. OMG! I love Mrs C! She's so DARN cute! You shoukd have seen the way she was waving and saying "BYEEEEEE!" AWWWWWWW! I just love the teachers in HYSS. All of them are so unique, in one way or another. Mrs C. is the best there ever was! (:
Qwerts would definitely agree!
During Chem, felt really weak and tired. I guess the rocky diet road is the main contributing factor. I practically had nothing but a plate of chicken rice today, which I left half-way. Just no appetite. Couldn't eat dinner. Only a few grains of rice(practically).
JET is someone, qwerts. Is that a good clue? ;P
SOTONG!
Oh yeah, happy birthday RADIN! (:
She turned 15 today!
Labels: JET is the new BANG. (:
With Love,
