Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Ready to move on.
I just feel like writing down everything that makes it stressful for us students and flushing it down the toilet bowl.
Two reasons why I'm not doing that:
#1: The toilet bowl will get clogged up, and I don't want to bathe in a place that reeks of waste products.
#2: Essays and comprehensions about deforestation is part of my sub-conscious mind, and the personna in me will scream,
"You're wasting paper just because you're stressed, and out there, thousands of animals lose their homes and lives!"(:
Today, the day was pretty normal, except for the fact that my partner was absent. It was very quiet without him. Actually, the better word would be "peaceful".
Anyway, it wasn't that much of a tiring day, and A. Maths lesson was extra FUN! Okay, I admit it. I'm in love with Mathematics, not like last year. So what if I'm not excellent in it? We went further into graphs and quadratic equations, and I bet its going to be a breeze explaining it to partner. Sharifi is some kind of Einstein, I must admit. Though he smells his PE shorts and is the S.O.S. (Inside joke eh, qwerty?)
During recess, got a few curious glances because of my fractured shin. Let me just explain, I was sparring this huge-sized JOCK during tae-kwon-do and was kicking him like normal. However, he isn't THAT trained in blocking and defending himself, so he raised his knee to protect himself from a girl's kick. Comparing my height to his, I can be considered a hobbit. Hah, but anyway, so there was the "CRACK" and I continued sparring with another guy, this time, Dennis, Mr Senior Black Belt. I guess the shin suffered more then. I went on to play soccer after TKD class, and my cousin kicked the ball right to my shin while we were playing half-court. BULLS-EYE!
Anyway, I won that game! (:
So my bruise turned green, then blue, then purple, and now black. It also became Mt. Everest for two days, but now its just Bukit Timah Hill. It only a hairline, and I expect to be up and going by Monday.
Oh, got to study for Geography CA now. Good day, guys. (:
Labels: Fractured.
With Love,
