<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1236603312483558303?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-ism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 19, 2008


Little adventures, big lessons.


I love the song "Pictures Of You" by the Last Goodnight. GAHHH! There is something so attractive about the lyrics. (Don't worry, it isn't porn) -.-

Anyway, school today was FUN. I guess I'm those one-in-a-million type of person who loves school for some reason. Gosh, but there was double trouble I didn't predict. SOS is back in school, and again, my ear was full of crap by the end of school. Oh, I'm just kidding.

I can play. I can take part in PE again! YAY me! (:
Though I still can't jog too fast and do much weight-bearing exercises, but its okay.

Three songs with the lyrics I LOVE:
#1: Pictures Of You - Last Goodnight (obviously)
#2: It Ends Tonight - All-American Rejects
#3: Break Anotha - Blake Lewis

Okay, so #3 is not THAT much my favourite, but I had an Alzheimer's moment there. Couldn't remember all songs, and anyway, Break Anotha is good.

Qwerty suggested doing the Physics homework with SOS and I. Now doesn't that just recap what happened in class. "What did you guys DO together?"

I tell you that Qwerty has a screw lose in her brain. She's celebrating right now while some poor random guy is suffering in hospital. Physics bring out the worst in people. Bah, I'm kidding.

Anyway, after school, I had to go to the Guides HQ to buy the uniforms for the juniors and pass some cheques. There was a blank cheque with me all the time! Gahh, and I was having EVIL thoguhts in the MRT. Brenda, my darling assistant QM, was reading her comic book. So I was like, "I can probably cash out $20 000 and we can split the money.."
Hah! I was kidding. To those who think I was serious, go drown yourself in a cup of water or something. For kicks, I wanted to see her reaction. But she knowing her crazy senior too well and being smart, chose to ignore me. A heart of gold, I must say. When we reached Bishan, it was drizzling, and we had to walk on a path right in the middle of a LARGE field. Bad timing eh?

Brenda and I were practically screaming our heads off as we ran in the rain, hearing the clasps of thunder, and feeling the raindrops splashing on our faces. We were scared of one word: LIGHTNING.
Of course, attending those saftey courses just did us in the brains, but hey, its TRUE. Knowing that Singapore is the most lightning-prone country in the world, and lightning does strike twice at the same place. I think I even heard myself shouting: "I'm too young to die!"
Call it our little adventure, but we were drenched and it was scary, okay? Running in an LOOONG open field with a fractured leg isn't that appealing you know? But when we heard the roars of thunder, we both froze. Hah!

I'm an over-achiever cum underdog. BIG compliment, huh?
I have to revise my Social Studies.
"Sometimes, a leader has to look behind to check if anyone is following him."

Labels:



With Love,

Me, me, me, me.



PARVEEN :)
14 September '93.
Singapore.

Who?


Hey. :)
Masterdebater. (Read it wrong at first?)
Queen of nostalgia. I'm gay like that. :)
Pretty tough to crack, I'd like to think.
Socially awkward at times.
I love sarcasm, humour and optimism... Or do I?
Life's too short to get upset all the time.
Grammar Nazi, guilty as charged.

Pretty well-developed moral compass. Try me.
I admire sarcasm, intellect and brains, but I get awfully lame at times.
Still waiting for romeo.
(I know right?)

YBlack and white.


October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

YTalk to me.






Y Credits


Designer: YPARVEEN. Yes, me.
Host: YPhotobucket

website stats

.