Thursday, February 7, 2008
Boogie Monster!
Gagaga!Oh my god, I'm chatting with Zub now. She's threatening to kill me with a canteen table, a parang and a whiteboard marker (GASPS!) if Fox comes into school with two rose-chers. Uh-oh. It seems she's got her very own back up. She's ggonna stab me with her PINKY!
(Faints for five minutes, before recovering and typing again)
A pinky is dangerous, okay. I hear some of you sniggering rudely there. If you see my pinky, you'll start having nightmares of pink barbies and twit talk. Oh, the horrors.
On Friday, we had a concert and all, and we got fortune cookies! Yum yum! :D
Unfortunately, Qwerty, my darling-est lame jokes buddy, didn't get one, so I decided to share my fortune. I had three cookies in total, of which two had the message "A message that makes you happy awaits you" or some shit like that. I just found out from Qwerty's blog that she saw a dead RAT on her way back from school. Co-incidential, because it is supposed to be the year of the rat? I can't wait till 2012 then! I'll be seeing dead dragons all over Singapore! Ooooooh!
I'm seriously DEAD nervous about the Julia Gabriels. I don't know how badly I'll screw up. Anyway, its better that way that none of the dudettes we know are coming.
I so hate it the way it is right now.Labels: Blahs.
With Love,
