Wednesday, January 16, 2008
It's still new.
Oh hey.
Today, there were many things that happened. Made more fun of 'WOOF'. Najmah seems to be really angry by that! Gosh, I wonder why.
After the paper-cutting thing, went home and started on revising for the test. Social Studies Mind-Map tomorrow. Hopefully, I can actually get something into my hopelessly useless brain.
I got really sad about two things today. Firstly, Mrs F. told me that I was a "confirmed" member of the Julia Gabriel's. I daren't look at Matilda the whole time. Feeling really guilty about it still. Last year, we were all talking about taking over the seniors. Victor was to be the First Speaker, Matilda the Second Speaker, and I the Third Speaker. How were we to know that our seniors were also taking part this year? Well, I was all "No hard feelings," and all with her. After all, we are supposed to be really close friends, being practically in the same class and CCAs.
Secondly, a piece of music reminded me of my Uncle's dog which I met in India. It died a few days after we came back to Singapore. I still feel really sad about it. I scrutinize at the thought of her lying all helpless at the side of the road, with the blue-black mark on her stomach. Imagine how she would've thought of home when she was dying. I mean, after all, she was ONE, for goodness' sake.
I love
d her to bits. I have this really soft spot for animals, and these kinds of news are really saddening.
With Love,
