Monday, January 21, 2008
Happy Homework's Day! (:
I love greenery.
Guess what it is. Okay, I'll show you where it comes from...
Get it? Slow ones, ask me. (:
On a boat ride to nowhere.Happy Homework's Day to Najmah today!
Its a really bad inside joke, but still!
Well, today, we learnt more about "Surds" and actually, though it was quite complicated to simplify and rationalize them, I actually understand it. And you know I'm a good with numbers. Actually, you might not know, and for those who don't know, I'm telling you now!
Well, the day went on pretty good, and I'm actually HAPPY! Don't ask me why, ask Najmah. Najmah, if you dare tell anyone about it, I'll see your head to the recycling bin, hear me?
Architecture in India equals Fabulous.
See, I told you!
This is a friend I made in India. He is an anorexic (more like under-nourished) dog, so I bought him biscuits and started feeding him. He was really scared of everyone, so we threw the biscuits from far, and he actually would pick up the biscuit and quickly run away! I'll remember today because: I wasn't THAT tired after PE. (:
Labels: Good day.
With Love,
