Thursday, January 17, 2008
Cramped with work.
(Sunset in India)
(One of the wonders of the world: The Taj Mahal)
(A must-see in India, the ruins of a palace.)Read my notebook, and I think you'll get a cardiac arrest. The homework is cramping me!
Today, there was that Social Studies test, and guess how we were tested.
Draw out the Mind-Map that we memorised.
I've made a few observations and I have to say I never really did expect all these.
1) The class is warming up. (Not in that Global Warming way.)
2) At least someone from 2e5 still remembers me. Look at my tagboard!
3) Victor (Yes, that GAY.) has grown FAT.
[[WARNING: Do not read #3 again as this may cause a stroke.]]
Right now, I don't know who were the ones who said that Triple Sciences would be hard work, but I actually notice that I'm doing my homework. This news can even make it to the headlines, because Parveen is not known for doing homework. Radin even mentioned that Najmah and I switched bodies over the holidays. That will explain my strong temptation to feel the middle of my forehead for a mole.
GAHHHHHHHHHH!
I will remember this day because:
- I actually understand what the Biology teacher has been explaining for the past two weeks.
- I did not make fun of "WOOF".
- I heard lame jokes the whole day.
Labels: and more work., Work
With Love,
