<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1236603312483558303?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-ism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, December 17, 2007


In India.


This is just a short post. Turns out that even though there are E-cafes all over the place here, I don't get the time to update much. Well, I'm coming home on the 28th. That is another 11 days?

Boy, I really can't count.



Answers to the tags:



Sarhan: Of course I remember! You're Mr Gay! Gahahahaaha! How can I forget? :P

Najmah: Errr, I'll see if I have time to actually do the quiz. As for coming back early, no hope girl. Flights are fully booked till 15th February. :/

Radin: Yeeeeeeees?

Wan Yi: :Linked you at last. Sorry girl, had no time to surf the net.

Yvonne: Oh shut up Lady Laksa! :P I detest EMO people!

Matilda: I missed you as well. Especially INNIE and MINNIE! GAHHH! :D



Name ten people.

1) MAMA.

2) RAAD.

3) QWERTY.

4) VICTOR. ---> The gay one. :D

5) HUIMING.

6) GINNY.

7) MATILDA. ---> Miss BIG* ooops!*

8) JUDITH.

9) FELICIA.

10) MICHELLE.



Oh-so-random people. Ah, actually, some are from the exchange programme.





Who is No. 6 having relationship with?
I'm not sure. Her books?

Is No. 9 a male or female?
How do I check again? KIDDING! *wide grin*

If No. 7 & No. 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Ah! I knew Matilda wasn't straight! :P

What about No. 5 & No. 8 ?
Well, they are both skinny. It's a good match. (:

What is No. 2 studying about?
Uh-oh. Design and Technology, I think. You can't blame me, raad.

When was the last time you chatted with No. 3?
Let's see. On the 20th November, on MSN! Qwerts going to be proud of me!

What kind of music does No. 8 likes?
Well, she hates hard rock, that I know! Those people who shout-shout and sing.

Will you woo No. 3 ?
I've tried loads of times. My special flirty winks! :D

What about No. 7?
She's the one wooing me. :/ She's got a problem with my "chest".

Is No. 4 single?

Well, yeah. He's not found anyone like him YET. Maybe he might have to go for some kinda sex change or something. I'm joking. He's the hunkiest gay in school and EVERYONE goes GA-GA over him!

What is the surname of No. 5?

Oh no. It starts with "L" I think. But HuiMing doesn't come to my blog. I'm safe! :D LOHHHHHHHHHH! I remember!

What is the hobby of No. 4?
Shop, complain, shop, wear mini skirts and model, shop, fuss about his looks and shop.

Do N0. 5 & No. 9 get along well?
I don't think they know each other.

Where is No. 2 studying at?
HYSS! WHOOHOOOO! She's the hot item there. ITEM?!?!?!

Talk something casually abt No. 1?
Well, SHE ROCKS MY BLOODY ASS OFF THIS *TOOTING* UNIVERSE! Gahhhhhhhh!

Have you tried developing feelings for No. 8 ?
Well, I was with her in hotels many times during the holiday...
*sexy music in background*
Oh come on!

Where does No. 9 live at?
Errr, somewhere near JP? I'm not sure.

What colour does No. 4 like?
Pink, purple and all gay colors! JOKING. *rolls eyes*
He's sophisticated, okay! Black? Well, he's got nice fair skin! He's a Mr Winter!

Are No. 5 & No. 1 best friends?
Noooo, but they are pretty good friends! (:

Does No. 6 like No. 2 ?
Ginny likes Radin? She practically planned out their marriage. Geez, are you nuts? Ginny Bon Ginny Ginny and Radin are friends.

How did you get to know No. 2 ?
You know that picture of me with mama in extremely short hair. That was taken by my number two. And that was the period we became closer...

Labels:



With Love,

Me, me, me, me.



PARVEEN :)
14 September '93.
Singapore.

Who?


Hey. :)
Masterdebater. (Read it wrong at first?)
Queen of nostalgia. I'm gay like that. :)
Pretty tough to crack, I'd like to think.
Socially awkward at times.
I love sarcasm, humour and optimism... Or do I?
Life's too short to get upset all the time.
Grammar Nazi, guilty as charged.

Pretty well-developed moral compass. Try me.
I admire sarcasm, intellect and brains, but I get awfully lame at times.
Still waiting for romeo.
(I know right?)

YBlack and white.


October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

YTalk to me.






Y Credits


Designer: YPARVEEN. Yes, me.
Host: YPhotobucket

website stats

.