Friday, October 12, 2007
Something to remember.
Notice the difference one can go through in a week? :D
Well, anyway, kayaking was darn FUN! I was actually freaking nervous because I couldn't swim at all.
The instructor was like, "Swim and touch the orange ball,"
And you should have seen the fit I went through. I was practically shivering with goose-pimples all over me. Luckily, mama was there for me. She was all like, "Don't worry, you'll float with the aid of the life-vest,"
Oh, the worst part was that I actually had two vaccinations in the morning. It's still really sore and numb. You know, remember the time when you had that painful injection when you were in Primary Six? Now imagine the pain you went through! Ouch, huh?
Symphatize me then. TWO arms with that stinging pain, and I had to kayak still!
But anyway, Najmah was pathetically trying to paddle at the first time. Okay, I admit it, we were all going around in circles! But she was still near the shore when we had to assemble at the "orange ball".
Oh, but I remember when our instructor taught us the "strokes". The front stroke was really funny when Mama practised it, 'cos the instructor said that the hands must be shoulder-length apart. So Mama's hands were like,
super close.
Trying to hide those broad shoulders eh, Mama?
But if you ask me, I can't actually see what's so bad in BROAD shoulders. And
FYI, her shoulders aren't THAT broad!
When it was time to go home, we were kinda upset. Seriously, its so fun!
Then, the teacher was like, "I need a new I/c because the CEO and PE Rep. are never around,"
Guess who was infront of him at that time?
Me.So, he made me his new kayaking rep./IC/identity card.
The bus took like, HOURS to arrive. Danielle and gang were camwhoring and bluetootth-ing, and our good-for-nothing CEO was making fun of the poses they were making.
Hey, there's nothing wrong with flashing peace signs!
Ten times better than slashing your hand or twit-talk! :D
In the bus, Mama and I were singing the song by Fergie and Will.I.Am.
"I got it from my mama! I got it from my mama!"
Imagine singing that to Victor?
Me: Victor where'd you get your gayness from? (repeat 4 times, people!)
Victor: I got it from my MAMA, I got it from my MAMA!
Oooh, it'll be a hit alright!
Later, slept on Mama's lap 'cos I was really tired and the vaccination pains were coming back.
Oh yeah, after that, Mama's sister called her to tell her that she could break her fast.
Hoorays!So she took out a packet of SQUASHED dates, and started eating them. And she was like, showing me the seeds of her half-eaten dates. Oh, I could still see the saliva in there.
Errgh. :D
It was a great day! :D
To all Muslims: Selamat Hari Raya!(:
With Love,
