Sunday, October 21, 2007
Its been awhile now.
Sorry for the delays in all my posts.
Have been quite busy with many things.
Oh my god! Kayaking is such fun! Okay okay, I'm not going to bore you guys with my feelings for kayaking, but still! :D
We learnt how to capsize! Of course it was pretty exciting for me, since I don't even know how to swim! Shame on that!
But we had those life-jackets provided for us, so I was playing about, just floating on my back!
Oh, but the water was salty, and unfortunately, we had to taste it. Okay, we were not forced to or anything, but when you capsize, water is BOUND to enter. So it did.
Yesterday, the Girl Guides has to go for some programme to get our total defence badge. We learnt CPR! :D
Boy was it fun to practise on mannequins! We had to practically push the chest and give mouth-to-mouth! Amazing! :D
Then, we learnt how to use the different fire extinguishers. It was practically all about safety at home, work and school. Later on, we got to put out fires using the carbon dioxide entinguishers.
The canteen of the Fire Station was closed, so the teachers had to buy us lunch. Guess what our treat was?
Surprise, surprise!
PIZZA! :D
Yes, had loads of fun with my guide sisters! Came home late, so I had to miss my TaeKwonDo lesson. Oh gosh! Because I'm going overseas, I have to miss the grading in December. This means that I'll only get promoted to black belt next year, in March! Groans!
But, who cares?
Labels: Rushed post.
With Love,
