Sunday, October 28, 2007
Blogging from the Airport!
Guess where I'm right now?
IN THE AIRPORT. Using the free internet access kiosk. Okay, don't call me stingy or kiasu. I saw the kiosk, and of course, got happy lah! :D
Well, going to India for holiday and the exchange programme! (:
Correction to those who think I'm going
BACK to India. I brought my digital camera along, so I'm hoping to snap some shots for you guys to see.
Woke up realllllyyyy early this morning because the flight's check-in time was 8:00 a.m. Aaah! But I'm used to it lah! Last year, when I was going to London for two months, packing was done much much earlier. OH! Yesterday was hell! I had to do last-minute packing. I'm gonna miss my taekwondo grading! Gahhhhh! Can only become a black belt on March '08 then.
The Airport is so fa/d (Freaking awesome/darn nice)
GAHHHHHH! I bought some chocolates to stuff myself with in the flight. But the selection in The Cocoa Tree was kinda limited today. I wonder why...
Heex! (:
Happy holidays everyone!
I'm gonna try my best to blog from there. Internet cafes exist for a reason, you know! :D
Labels: PARV reporting from the SCA.
With Love,
